4.11.2010

i miss my King...

everytime i read anything about Jesus or hear anything that has to do with Him or anything my heart longs for Him... it absolutely aches for Him... i love Him so much


it drives me to tears of joy and peace

i love my King and my Savior

He is my life and my love

He makes me feel like no matter what ever happens in this world i am safe in His loving arms

i am his and he is mine

He has my heart


but i am such an unfaithful lover.. every single part of me absolutely 100 % longs and thirst for Him but i still somehow fill my day with other things other than sitting and being still and reading His words that He has written to me..


it is so weird


but He makes me happier than anyone ever could.. i want to take time every single day and just read His word


so i can just bask in His love and in His word

oh my gosh i love Him

and i love this.. bc i never felt this in my heart when i was younger

i didnt really know Him then

but gosh i know Him now and He is gentle and so good


i miss my King



1 comment:

  1. I miss him too and long to miss him more than I do now. I also miss the person I am when I'm missing him!

    ReplyDelete